Boise Roth's

Welcome to the Roth Family Blog!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

How I spent my Labor Day weekend 2006


Friday of the Labor Day weekend Jeff, Lana and I caraVaned with Tony and Justy to the DMB concert at the Gorge. Candice had to work at the Boise Library!Da Gorge in George!
Great Concert, need I say it?Mr. Carter rocks my world like no other. Such rhythm. Unrivaled on this planet.A true and wholesome DMB FAN - Lana.

Then feeling bad Candy was off and we weren't home; we drove the 7 hours back home the next day and left for Trinity Lakes. Check a map. It's up there in the mountains past Anderson Ranch. My van took a beating. But she held up.
So I present to you - Trinity Lakes!Jeff and I woke up early the next morning to find the canoe was gone! The thieves, Lana and Candy. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home